PERSISTENT REAL-TIME INTELLIGENCE OVER A WIDE AREA -- DAY & NIGHT
In today's complex world, illegal and threatening activities around borders, high-profile events and critical infrastructure put lives, resources and regional stability at risk.
While there are often signs of suspicious activity, it is difficult to place concurrent activities in context and distinguish threats from routine activities when coverage isn't wide enough, and budgets and resources are limited.
Even with investments in traditional surveillance systems, the unpredictable nature of threats makes it challenging to understand what's happening over a wider area.
DISCOVER, MONITOR & RESPOND TO THREATS WITH WIDE AREA SURVEILLANCE
Quickly respond to threats with CorvusEye 1500, an end-to-end Wide Area Motion Imagery system enabling observation of activities, tracking of movement and gathering of critical intelligence over a city-size area--reducing time to higher confidence decisions.
CorvusEye 1500 benefits include:
- Continuous monitoring and tracking over the region--day and night:
- CorvusEye 1500C: Visible color sensor for daytime monitoring up to 7 km2 / 2.7 mi2
- CorvusEye 1500CM: Integrated visible color /Mid-wave Infrared (MWIR) sensor for day/night monitoring up to 3.1 km2 / 1.2 mi2
- Improved visual tracking with high-resolution color and infrared motion imagery
- Real-time streaming and forensic access to the entire mission to see events as they unfold
- Support activity-based intelligence with powerful forensic capabilities that establish trends and interconnected patterns of life
- Relevant content with up to 10 Region of Interest (ROI) views across the region simultaneously
- Improved utilization of surveillance resources (man-hours, budgets)
- Affordable deployment into existing platforms and infrastructure
Exelis Inc. has become part of Harris Corp. The
combined company brings even more high-value capabilities to its customers.