The Exelis PCRS collects information from signal sources such as MIL-STD-1553B, Ethernet and IEEE422. It also accurately records the data to commercially available removable flash media, all in a rugged, compact package.
Designed for maximum flexibility, the PCRS is an effective replacement for legacy video and digital data recorders, offering exceptional performance and reliability, while A state-of-the-art digital data recording system that captures data from multiple avionics signal sources. PC/104 Recording System (PCRS) being flexible enough to work within pre-existing size and power limitations.
The PCRS can be custom configured to satisfy a wide variety of digital data recording needs in support of flight test and operational avionics recording both for new installations and legacy programs requiring the upgrade of old and outdated equipment.
- Modular PC/104 architecture
- Data recorded on commercially available flash media
- Embedded PC compatible processor
- Serial remote control (optional control via ethernet)
- Simultaneous recording of multiple busses
- MIL-STD-1553 data recorded in standard IRIG 106 chapter 8 format (number of buses configurable to user requirements)
- User selection of data parameters to be recorded
- Ethernet interface available
- Accepts various IRIG modulated inputs or GPS
- Extensive built-in-test and self diagnostics
Supports various avionics buses. Can be easily configured to support any platform.
Can support both Development Test and Evaluation (DT&E) and Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) requirements or operational missions.
Exelis also offers a wide variety of data reduction and analysis software tools as companion options for the PCRS.
- Robust Automated Scoring System (RASS) and Quicklook Test Set (QTS) are some of the fielded test suites
- PC Microsoft Windows® based
- User definable parameters
Exelis also has PC software packages available that provide post mission training and debrief capabilities.
- Digital playback of display data
- Interactive or static playback
- Situational awareness
- Panoramic frequency (Spectrum Analyzer type)