FIND, MONITOR, AND RESPOND TO THREATS WITH WIDE AREA SURVEILLANCE
View CorvusEye™ 1500 Video
In today's complex world, illegal and threatening activities around borders, high-profile events and critical infrastructure put lives and regional stability at risk.
Even with traditional video surveillance systems, the unpredictable nature of threats makes it challenging to understand what's happening over a wider area.
While there are often signs of suspicious activity, it is difficult to place concurrent activities in context and distinguish threats from routine activities when coverage isn't wide enough, and budgets and resources are limited.
Quickly respond to threats with a turnkey surveillance solution that complements and enhances existing systems by:
- Persistently monitoring large areas of interest day or night
- Establishing social interactions and origins of travel over the broader context
Exelis Wide Area Motion Imagery systems enable the team to observe activity, track movement, and gather critical intelligence over a wide area-driving to higher confidence decisions faster.
- Continuous monitoring and tracking over a wide area
- Real-time streaming of motion imagery and forensic access to the entire mission sees events as they unfold
- Data that's more relevant with customized views for up to 10 users simultaneously
- Improved utilization of surveillance resources (man-hours, budgets)
- Affordable deployment into existing infrastructure with a platform-independent system built on industry standards