Mission Systems delivers innovative, cost-effective service solutions for some of the world's most demanding challenges in facilities management, logistics and communications networks.
For more than 50 years we've operated and maintained some of our nation's most critical defense infrastructure programs, from the arctic to the deserts to the tropics. The needs of these programs are highly complex and dynamic, so we've developed mission analysis, tracking, cost control and reporting systems that are adaptable and allow us to provide cost saving solutions for the most demanding of customers.
To explain what we do, we often say that we bring the skills necessary to maintain and operate the infrastructure of a city, airport, installation, campus, or global network anywhere, anytime under any conditions. No problem is too difficult for our team of business development planners and operations managers, and today our international workforce provides integrated service solutions at more than 400 locations in 20 countries.
In an era of growing international complexity, we are helping our customers find operational efficiencies, reduce costs, save energy, maintain and sustain rather than replace, and manage the challenges of large scale operations around the world.
Communications Operations and Maintenance:
Mission Systems employees maintain world-class operational availability and information security for network resources, including the largest battlefield network ever deployed, the OMDAC-SWACAA program.
- Engineering, operations and management for a wide range of global data and communications networks.
- Management, support and protection of communications networks globally.
- Voice and data communications.
- Anomaly resolution, software maintenance, database development, programming, logistics and maintenance.
- Locations throughout the world including Central and South America, the Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the Balkans.
Facilities Maintenance and Management:
At thousands of worksites worldwide, ranging from the Air University campus at Maxwell AFB to remote mountain outposts in extreme environments like Afghanistan, Mission Systems provides total infrastructure operations and maintenance services.
- Civil engineering and construction for sustainment, modernization and other projects.
- Facilities master planning, project design and construction management.
- Utilities and life support services including power plant management, energy conservation, food services, etc.
- Firefighting, emergency services, property control and facility security.
Logistics and Support Services:
Mission Systems helped the U.S. Army complete the largest logistical operation since World War II with the drawdown in Kuwait and is currently supporting the enormous logistical challenges in Afghanistan. Mission Systems also takes on the difficult task of maintaining and storing military vehicles that face harsh conditions in the Middle East.
- Award-winning planning and execution for commercial passenger support and services for surface, rail, air and sea.
- Responsible for billions of dollars of equipment including vehicles, communications systems and supply chain items.
- Real-time online supply and maintenance management information for efficient supply and logistics support.
Partner With Us
Mission Systems brings together the right personnel, skills, tools, equipment, lean processes and global resources to provide adaptive solutions for any requirement, anytime, anywhere, under any conditions. Partner with us to find effective, efficient solutions that reduce costs and improve service in today's rapidly changing operational environment.
Exelis is hiring for a variety of management, quality, supply, planning and other technical positions related to our vehicle repair operations in Kuwait. Visit our Careers
page and enter APS-5 for the keyword.